Healthcare Consumerism: Aligning to the Consumer Compass
Healthcare leaders at the recent 2016 emids Healthcare Summit shared how their organizations are utilizing new technology, platforms and data integration to align to the newly empowered healthcare consumer.
Download this year’s Healthcare Summit charter to explore how:
- Healthcare executives are looking to tech innovators like Apple and Uber for help solving consumer challenges.
- Industry disrupters are alleviating pain points for consumers, including their growing desire for cost transparency.
- Providers are bringing immediate care to consumers wherever they are through telehealth and other innovations.
- Marketing matters when using technology to engage with consumers.
- The potential of emerging technologies like the Internet of Things and artificial intelligence for mining data and uncovering insights for predictive analysis.